爱唯侦察
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
最新主题
» 成人游戏大集合哈,超值大放送了!
Hold Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter in your bags Empty周三 十一月 19, 2014 3:08 pm 由 1982jin

» 都是美女!!!
Hold Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter in your bags Empty周六 十一月 15, 2014 5:11 pm 由 zxcvbnm1390238

» 自制飞机筒,广大机友们有福了!!!(详细图解)
Hold Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter in your bags Empty周六 十一月 15, 2014 4:16 am 由 zxcvbnm1390238

» 论坛发布器!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hold Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter in your bags Empty周日 十一月 09, 2014 10:48 pm 由 ABC2015

» 2010年最新90后广西交院门
Hold Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter in your bags Empty周三 九月 10, 2014 11:32 pm 由 leoplay

» TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver is a beauty!
Hold Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter in your bags Empty周四 七月 03, 2014 12:57 pm 由 wasdeq12315

» 重慶數學教師和小女友性愛流出短片
Hold Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter in your bags Empty周日 五月 18, 2014 2:16 pm 由 p7711

» 09年度完美合集33部共480分钟
Hold Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter in your bags Empty周五 一月 03, 2014 10:00 am 由 M-Jay

» Do not hesitate to buy Ping G20 Driver!
Hold Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter in your bags Empty周四 二月 28, 2013 5:33 am 由 丰富视野

搜索

结果按:

Rechercher 高级搜索

Hold Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter in your bags

向下

Hold Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter in your bags Empty Hold Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter in your bags

帖子  fairy 周二 十一月 01, 2011 4:54 pm

There are many golf manufactures. And I am a fan of Titleist. Because I play the Titleist's product when I began to playing golf, so I am used to using theTitleist putter. cheap golf clubs The offers a full golf equipment product line including drivers, fairways, irons, Vokey wedges, utility irons and Scotty Cameron Putters. Titleist is also an extremely strong leader in the golf ball market. Among the golf clubs, I think the Putter is the best one. I know that others Titleist's products are also have good quality, but I love the putter. ping irons g20 Therefore, I like to recommend the putter to all of you. If you are looking for a putter, I think you should buy this putter.

The putter has its own features which decide the advantages. In the following, I will tell you the features. The Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter feature a stepless steel shaft that helps to soften the feel - a nice touch. g20 driver It also comes with one of my favorite things - the Red Cameron cord grip. The red theme continues with three large Cherry dots on the back of the putter, three smaller Cherry dots towards the heel of the face, three Cherry dots on the shaftbands, and three rather large Cherry dots on the reflective silver headcover. ping driver k15 With the additional weight, distance control was a breeze and I found it pretty easy to gauge the distance on putts of every length. All in all, I think it is very goood for you.

Taylormade r11 irons is for sale on www.golffactorystore.com, let's go!

fairy

帖子数 : 83
积分 : 4850
威望 : 2
注册日期 : 11-09-24

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题