爱唯侦察
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
最新主题
» 成人游戏大集合哈,超值大放送了!
My beautiul and good scotty cameron putter! Empty周三 十一月 19, 2014 3:08 pm 由 1982jin

» 都是美女!!!
My beautiul and good scotty cameron putter! Empty周六 十一月 15, 2014 5:11 pm 由 zxcvbnm1390238

» 自制飞机筒,广大机友们有福了!!!(详细图解)
My beautiul and good scotty cameron putter! Empty周六 十一月 15, 2014 4:16 am 由 zxcvbnm1390238

» 论坛发布器!!!!!!!!!!!!
My beautiul and good scotty cameron putter! Empty周日 十一月 09, 2014 10:48 pm 由 ABC2015

» 2010年最新90后广西交院门
My beautiul and good scotty cameron putter! Empty周三 九月 10, 2014 11:32 pm 由 leoplay

» TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver is a beauty!
My beautiul and good scotty cameron putter! Empty周四 七月 03, 2014 12:57 pm 由 wasdeq12315

» 重慶數學教師和小女友性愛流出短片
My beautiul and good scotty cameron putter! Empty周日 五月 18, 2014 2:16 pm 由 p7711

» 09年度完美合集33部共480分钟
My beautiul and good scotty cameron putter! Empty周五 一月 03, 2014 10:00 am 由 M-Jay

» Do not hesitate to buy Ping G20 Driver!
My beautiul and good scotty cameron putter! Empty周四 二月 28, 2013 5:33 am 由 丰富视野

搜索

结果按:

Rechercher 高级搜索

My beautiul and good scotty cameron putter!

向下

My beautiul and good scotty cameron putter! Empty My beautiul and good scotty cameron putter!

帖子  fairy 周二 十一月 29, 2011 12:47 pm

When we have good things, I think that we should share them with you. As for me, I am a golf player, and I played golf for many years. I always share the good things with you. Today, I would like to share a good golf club with you. This club is the Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter. I think that it is my beautiul and good scotty cameron putter! My game is improved too much by using it. So I want to recommend it to you. The head design of the scotty cameron features full shaft offset and a high toe set up. Also present are circular weight ports in the sole on both the toe and heel. scotty cameronFurthermore, the putter comes with six different grip options and also can be lie adjusted +/?– 2 degrees off the standard 71 degrees. So you can find what you really need.

My beautiul and good scotty cameron putter has given me confidence at address and confidence to commit to my putts. The feel off the face is sensational and the club is beautifully balanced rolling back and through the putt. The putter itself has nice clean lines, is uncomplicated, and is easy on the eye. The putter is expensive but when you consider that you hit about 30-40% of your shots with the putter then you realise, its worth it. putter scotty cameronThis putter is not a fashion statement it is a serious piece of equipment whose potential is fully realised on the greens. This is a putter for all occasions, a putter for life, my putter. It is absolutly a good putter.

fairy

帖子数 : 83
积分 : 4873
威望 : 2
注册日期 : 11-09-24

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题